Sunday, December 25, 2005

Rainy Christmas

Showers, showers, showers. Had a fun Christmas morning with mom and dad and Sparky the wonder hound.
Sparky is the only dog I know who chases jets. Got a webcam, new shoes and a jacket for Christmas. Also the usual socks etc. Oh, and what I wanted most: a welding helmet with instant on filters. Now no piece of equipment shall escape my welding might!

I enjoyed watching "Emmett otter's Jugband Christmas" with mom and dad again. This year I got it on DVD for mom. It's sappy and I'd enjoy it more with a lady at my side, but still it's fun.

Gonna drop by my sister's to see the rest of the fam this afternoon. Gift swap is always fun.

I hope everyone out there in netland/blogsville had at least a pleasant day today even if (especially if) xmas ain't your sort of thing.

No comments: