Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Morning report

Will be working in the greenhouse this morning, getting in the last of the melons. Should put us in the 3000+ melon plant range. The rest will have to be direct seeded.

Many dreams last night, mostly gibberish. But I did have 1 of interest (and no I haven't checked the comments from yesterday's posts yet...) In the dream I was walking down a sort of alley or path lined on both sides by a weathered grey wooden fence. There were patches of bright white snow on the ground, so I could tell no one else had been walking there. The path seemed to be in the mountains because it was quite steep and had sharp switch back corners with mounded sides of bare light orangeish colored earth. At one place on the fence someone had written three times one on top the other: Ice Warrior. When I arrived at the bottom of the path it opened into a sort of meadow with trees and a few spring flowers showing.

Well, off to work I go. Hope your day is sweet and fine.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

The Ice Warrior thing is neat.