Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Feeling good

Another hot day in the big greenhouse. Started moving cukes and melons off the tables and onto a holding pattern on the floor. Still putting in lettuces and more new melons, winter squash etc. Also making another attempt at papaya but I think the seed is too old so I way over planted those. Will be interesting to see if I can get them up and growing better than the ones I lost last year (damn all spidermites!) if the papaya grow I'll keep them in the greenhouse as late as I can and then move them into big pots for the rest of the summer. Then if all goes according to plan I'll plant them in the center of the big greenhouse next fall and maybe by summer '07 I'll be the only Oregon papaya producer. Not really a financially viable crop, just trying to prove my superior gardening prowess.

No significant dreams to report from last night. Just one weird one about living in an apartment complex, apartment 4B. Icky, icky, icky! The Guy don't never want to live in a little box. Must have sky over head or just as well be dead.

Wishing you the love of the spirit and freedom.

No comments: