Thursday, October 11, 2007

Anybody want a nice farm?

Not mine though, my brothers. They've run into a bit of financial difficulty and so are getting ready to sell their place.

It's a really nice little farm, about 7 acres with a Huge barn on it. My brother has raised turf and horses there.

Here's a google earth of the location. The largest gray rectangle is the barn.

View Larger Map

That's an older image so you can't see all the trees they've planted around the border. The place is about a mile away from 2 different I-5 exits with easy access to three large communities; Rogue River, Grants Pass and Medford. It's surrounded by pastures and nearby mountains with the Rogue River itself just a stone's-throw away for lots of recreation, fishing, boating, kayaking, etc..

I'm not sure how much he's asking yet (will get back with some more pics and a price) but it's going to be well below market value and equity cap due to circumstances.

Gotta go get to work now, hope y'all have a great day.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Wow, that looks nice! If I was shopping for a farm in Oregon I'd definitely be interested. I hope everything is okay for them.

Guy said...

Things will be much better for them shortly, especially once they can get their house sold. This area is still a pretty hot real-estate market so I doubt they'll have much trouble selling. Plus they're asking about $40,000 below market so someone will probably buy it just to resell or to develop.