Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday sussurations

Man! I've got information overload. Tried watching the news, can't believe what an enormous crock of spin is being brewed by CNN and all the rest of them. Convoluted convocations, or is it invocations? "We just report the news, we don't make it" NOT! The liberals are in their usual fervor of fantasy having worked themselves into an excited state by their imagined imminent take over of congress. Wolf Blitzer, what a shnitzer.

I've got to go get my ballot from the County office tomorrow, all the way to Medford because they couldn't do their job right. How many other people with my opinions mysteriously had their ballots "vanish"? One out of a hundred would make a sizeable shift in results. Just how desperate are the democrats to get back into power anyways? We've heard noted liberals like Mrs. Lear saying they'd "take to the streets" if they don't win, insinuating violent unrest. I wish they'd just get stoned, stay home and forget about it instead. One thing I know for certain is that the liberal agenda under a state of war will be a disaster. Appeasement simply will not work with an enemy who is dedicated to our destruction. But what the heck, it's no big deal having everyone's daughter wear a burka.

Sorry about that momentary rant, too much salt in my breakfast pizza probably. May your day be light as a breeze.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't hardly stand to watch TV news anymore.