Saturday, January 14, 2006

Whoa! is me...

Man-oh-man! was I ever a slacker today. Just reading some stuff by James Burke. His "Connections" book. Also working through the second book in the wheel of time series. "The Great Hunt."
The only real activity today was a little blackberry chopping and I did move the parts for my plant tissue culture project around. Have everything together and the first batch of chemicals measured out but still need to sterilize my containers and prep the clean room. Going to do 2 batches: 1) with the chems and PPT but no pressure cooking and 2) the same but pressure cooked to sterilize. Testing the efficacy of my PPT, it's a little old.
Dad got the first 300 tomato sprouts going and many, many onion seeds planted. Oh yeah, we also spent a little time cleaning up in the small greenhouse and prepping the 'mums for growth prior to rooting.
Mom's making pizza tonight. Wish my lady was here to share.
Have a great day, whoever you are.

No comments: